Renault Megane RS250 Cup
Posted 1 week ago
2012 Renault sport Megane RS250 Full Fat Cup. I purchased this car in almost standard condition (aside from the coilovers and decat pipe) to turn into a track day toy, my plans have now changed meaning it is now for sale.
The car has covered 32,000 miles
The full fat cup models have the following factory fitted equipment:
Electric heated Leather interior
Brembo brakes, red callipers front and rear (also has brembo slotted discs)
Factory fit RS Monitor (lap timer, boost gauge, oil pressure and temp etc)
Limited slip diff
Keyless entry (2 fully working key cards present)
Bluetooth integrated head unit, phone prep and media streaming from your smart phone.
As soon as I took possession of the car a full service was carried out using genuine Renault parts and Millers CFS oil, a clicking drivers door striker was also replaced (common issue)
As with every car I own nothing has been left to chance, any common issues have been dealt with and any upgrades have been done using the best possible parts by the people who know these vehicles the best, below is a list of everything that’s recently been upgraded.
Within the last 300 miles the vehicle has had the following work carried out by KTEC racing in the uk, a very highly regarded Renault sport specialist :
* New genuine clutch kit, slave cylinder and dual mass flywheel, millers gearbox oil
* New genuine timing belt kit, water pump, thermostat and dephaser pulley
* New auxiliary drive belt kit including tensioner
* Driveshaft spacer fitted
* Uprated hi tensile gearbox mount bolt
* Powerflex black series front lower arm bushes
* Powerflex black series rear axle bushes
* Ktec decat down pipe
* Ktec 3” non resonated cat back exhaust
* Ktec hi flow full size front mount intercooler in black
* Ktec black silicone turbo intake pipe
* Ktec induction kit and heatshield
* Rs Tuning remap making 288bhp/330lbft (mapped on 95ron)
* Ktec braided brake hoses front and rear with new motul RBF665 race fluid
* Ktec braided clutch line with clutch damper delete (a common failure point)
* CAE Ultra shifter in silver with black gear knob
* Alcantara trimmed steering wheel with blue centre stripe
* Maxton designs spoiler extension
* Wheel stud and nut conversion
* Fast road/track biased geometry set up
The car wants for nothing, it’s is ready to use as an every day car or to be used for track days/hill climbs or sprints, it has a few small paint blemishes and the wheels have a few marks on them.
I am open to part exchange offers.
For any further information email or call 266645
Open to serious offers and part exchange